PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES TRANMERE ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT1525943
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES TRANMERE ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. '") Order 20"
? The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
? The Wandsworth (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools) (No. *) Order 20"
2. The general effect of the Orders will be: -
(a) To introduce a length of double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") outside the Earlsfield Primary School vehicle access;
(b) To relocate the School Keep Clear Marking outside Earlsfield Primary School southwards by 4 metres and remove 4 metres of parking bay on its south-eastern end and adding 4 metres of parking bay at the north-eastern end of the School Keep Clear Marking.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 7825.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1778) by 10 January 2020.
Dated 19 December 2019
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive