WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT1500167
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
GRANVILLE ROAD, SW18 GRESSENHALL ROAD, SE18 PULBOROUGH ROAD, SW18 ROOKSTONE ROAD, SW17
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth ON 4 December 2019 made the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. 8) Order 2019;
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. 9) Order 2019;
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 583) Order 2019
1. The general effects of the Orders are detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of the orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the orders may, within six weeks from the date which the orders are made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
GRANVILLE ROAD, GRESSENHALL ROAD AND PULBOROUGH ROAD, SW18:
To upgrade existing lengths of single yellow line to double yellow line ("no waiting at any times") at the junctions of Granville Road, Gressenhall Road and Pulborough Road, SW18 and to remove a 5.5 metre length of permit parking bay outside No 117 Granville Road and replace it with a length of double yellow line ("no waiting at any time")
ROOKSTONE ROAD, SW17:
To remove a 2.5 metre length of shared-use parking outside the entrance to 32-36 Rookstonr Road and replace with a double yellow line ("no waiting at any time")
Dated 5 December 2019
Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive