WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL RESTRICTED ZONE NEVILLE GILL CLOSE, SW18Notice ID: SUT1500215
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
RESTRICTED ZONE NEVILLE GILL CLOSE, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 7) Traffic Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) Introduce a Restricted Zone in Neville Gill Close, which would operate at any time. Vehicles would be prohibited from stopping or waiting, (including waiting for the purposes of loading / unloading); and
(b) revoke the existing Pedestrian Zone in Neville Gill Close.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 5278.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 5 December 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive