PALMERSTON CRESCENT N13 -Notice ID: WAT1495170
PALMERSTON CRESCENT N13 -
NEW 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained by calling Traffic and Transportation: 07855 761934.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 172) Order 2019 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to:
(a) introduce new "At any time" waiting restrictions on the south-east side of the cul-de-sac section of Palmerston Crescent N13.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 9 December 2019 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 4 December 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation