CHARNWOOD ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1492344
CHARNWOOD ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Charnwood Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Charnwood Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
[Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 31 October 2019 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Charnwood Road from its junction with Kempe Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 6 December 2019 and will continue in force for 3 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, access will only be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 4 December 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation