KINGSTON ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1492387
KINGSTON ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Kingston Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Kingston Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to
(i) prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Kingston Road from its junction with Balham Road N9 and a point in line with the rear boundary wall of No, 33 Balham Road N9; and
(ii) Prohibit traffic from waiting and loading at any time on Kingston Road:
(a) from its junction with Balham Road to the common boundaries of Nos 20/22 Kingston Road; and
(b) from its junction with Balham Road to the common boundaries of Nos. 17/19 Kingston Road as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 9 December 2019 and will continue in force for 5 days or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Balham Road, Chiswick Road, Hendon Road and vice versa.
Dated 4 December 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation