COCKER ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1492430
COCKER ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Cocker Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Cocker Road EN1J (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Cocker Road between its junctions with Masons Road and Kempe Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 11 December 2019 and will continue in force for 6 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Kempe Road, Elsinge Road and vice versa . Access will only be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 4 December 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation