LAYARD ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1477939
LAYARD ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Layard Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Layard Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Layard Road from its junction with Russell Road to the common boundaries of 6/8, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 29 November 2019 and will continue in force 3 days or until works are completed.
5. The diversion route would be Russell Road EN1, Bridgenhall Road, Carterhatch Lane Layard Road and vice versa.
6. Access for residents would be maintained only as far as the works allow.
Dated 27 November 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation