MASONS ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1478119
MASONS ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Masons Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Masons Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Masons Road as detailed in the schedule to this notice, and as directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would operate as detailed in the schedule below and would continue in force until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated the schedule below. Access would only be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 27 November 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
13 December 2019 for 1 week.
6 January 2020 for 3 weeks.
Diversion Route 3
Kempe Road, Carpenters Road, Elsinge Road and vice versa