KEMPE ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1455963
KEMPE ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Kempe Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Kempe Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Kempe Road between its junctions with Masons Road and Elsinge Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above willnot apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 20 November 2019 and will continue in force for 3 weeks or until works are completed.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 6 November 2019 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Masons Road, Elsinge Road, Carpenters Road. Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 13 November 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation