STATION ROAD N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1397468
STATION ROAD N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Station Road N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Station Road N21 )(No.2)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic;
i) from entering or proceeding on Station Road from its junction with Ringwood Way south eastwards for approximately 41 metres and;
ii) from waiting and loading on Station Road northside from a point 41 metres from its junction with Ringwood Way south eastwards for approximately 35 metres and;
iii) from waiting and loading on Station Road southside from its junction with Kings Avenue north west for a distance of
15 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 21 October 2019 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Kings Avenue, Compton Road, Roseneath Avenue and vice versa. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 9 October 2019
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation