CECIL AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1369987
CECIL AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Cecil Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Cecil Avenue EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Cecil Avenue between the common boundaries of "Stonehenge" and No. 2 Cecil Avenue and Nos. 22 /24 Cecil Avenue, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 10 October 2019 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained for as long as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Cross Road, Fotheringham Road, Southbury Road and vice versa
Dated 25 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation