PARK CRESCENT EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1356986
PARK CRESCENT EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential telecoms works on Park Crescent EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Park Crescent EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding from its junction with London Road to a point in line with the rear access of No.89 London Road as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 24 September 2019 and will continue in force for 3 days between the hours of 9.30am-3.30 until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; London Road - Walsingham Road
Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 18 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation