FORDS GROVE N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1346901
FORDS GROVE N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 3630
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Fords Grove N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Fords Grove N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation 23 September 2019 for 3 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Fords Grove at its junction with Green Lanes N21;
Fords Grove at its junction with Green Lanes Queens Avenue; and
Fords Grove at its junction with Farm Road
Nature of Restriction 2
No Entry onto Fords Grove (except for buses);
No Entry onto Queens Avenue from Fords Grove;
No right turn onto Fords Grove; and No left turn onto Fords Grove.
Diversion Route 3
Fords Grove, A105 Green Lanes Barrowell Green, Firs Lane, Fords Grove and vice versa; or From Farm Road -Fords Grove, Firs Lane, Barrowell Green, A105 Green Lanes and vice versa