FAIRFIELD ROAD N18 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1346915
FAIRFIELD ROAD N18 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that In order to facilitate essential utility works on Fairfield Road N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Fairfield Road N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic;
i) from entering and proceeding on Fairfield Road between 7am-7pm, from the common boundaries of Nos. 7/9 to its junction with Cuthbert Road;
ii) from waiting and loading on Fairfield Road from 7am-7pm between the common boundaries of 10/12 and 16/18 and between the common boundaries of 15/17 and 7/9, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 25 September 2019 and would continue in force for 2 days until works are completed. Access would be maintained for residents as far as works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Fore Street N18, Cuthbert Road.
Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation