ST STEPHENS ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1294009
ST STEPHENS ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on St Stephens Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (St Stephens Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on St Stephens Road outside No.43 for approximately 25 metres northbound, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 12 August 2019 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed. Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Hertford Road EN3, Albany Road, St Stephens Road and vice versa
Dated 7 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation