ST MARKS ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1269873
ST MARKS ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on St Marks Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (St Marks Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on St Marks Road between the common boundaries of No.s 81/83 and 59/61 for approximately 25 metres northbound, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 6 August 2019 and would continue in force for 3 days until works are completed. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
(i) First Avenue, Trinity Avenue, Ladbrooke Road, Leighton
(ii) Leighton Road, Ladbrooke Road, Trinity Avenue, Ladbrooke Road, First Avenue;
(iii) First Avenue, Third Avenue, Main Avenue
(iv) Main Avenue, Third Avenue, First Avenue Dated 24 July 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation