HERTFORD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1269615
HERTFORD ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Hertford Road EN3 on, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road EN3) (No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict traffic as specified in the schedule below and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to police or emergency services personnel if works allow.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 29 July 2019 and will continue in force for 4 days or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be as specified in the schedule below and when directed by signage.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 17 July 2019 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
Dated 24 July 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Dates & Nature of Restriction
Hertford Road on both the eastern and western sides between the common boundaries of Nos.684/686 and Nos. 690/692
Waiting & Loading
restrictions from 29 July for 4 days until works are completed
Banned right turn
onto Hertford Road from 29 July for 4 days until works are completed
Keswick Drive, Unity Road, Hertford Road EN3