TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1222091
WOODSTOCK CRESCENT N9, CUBA DRIVE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 4462.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate footway works on Woodstock Crescent N9 and Cuba Drive EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Woodstock Crescent N9 and Cuba Drive EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 26 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
For schedule grid please refer to pdf.