PALMERS GREEN SHOPPING FESTIVAL TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS - 15 JUNE 2019Notice ID: WAT1203886
PALMERS GREEN SHOPPING FESTIVAL TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS - 15 JUNE 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that In order to facilitate the staging of the above-mentioned event, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield has made the Enfield (Hazelwood Lane, N13) (Special Event) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on 15 June 2019, to temporarily:
(a) prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on Hazelwood Lane, N13 between its junctions with Green Lanes N13 to The Grove N13; and
(b) suspend parking, in Hazelwood Lane N13, between its junctions with Green Lanes N13 and The Grove N13.
3. The Order will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of the appropriate traffic signs.
4. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times to premises situated on or adjacent to the affected length of Hazelwood Lane, N13, and to any premises only accessible to pedestrians from the affected length of Hazelwood Lane, N13.
5. The Order provides that the restrictions will not apply to:
(a) any vehicle being used as part of the event;
(b) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for emergency statutory works; or
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden.
6. At such times as the restrictions are in force, alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be via;
■ Green Lanes N13, Lodge Drive N13 and The Grove N13 and
vice versa. Or
? Park Avenue, N13 Lightcliffe Road N13 and Hazelwood Lane N13 and vice versa.
7. Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services, telephone number 020 8379 2039
Dated 12 June 2019
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation