GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1203871
GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Street EN3) (No.3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Green Street EN3, between Mayfair Road and Westmoor Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on the 27/28 June 2019 between the hours of 10pm-5am or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route would be via Mayfield Road, Vista Avenue, Westmoor Road and vice versa.
Dated 12 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation