BROOMFIELD AVENUE N13, CHURCH HILL N21, LAVENDER HILL EN2, COLONELS WALK EN2, -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1203867
BROOMFIELD AVENUE N13, CHURCH HILL N21, LAVENDER HILL EN2, COLONELS WALK EN2, -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4604
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate carriage re-surfacing works on Broomfield Avenue N13, Church Hill N21, Lavender Hill, Colonels Walk EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Broomfield Avenue N13, Church Hill N21, Lavender Hill, Colonels Walk EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in the street specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 12 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Broomfield Avenue between the common boundaries of Nos. 55/57 to 147/149
26 June 2019 2 days or until works are completed
Powys Lane, Broomfield Lane
Church Hill between Nos. 19/61
24 June 2019 for 2 days or until works are completed
The Green, Wades Hill, Houndsden Road
Lavender Hill between Shooters Road to Lavender Gardens
3 July 2019 between the hours of 9.30am-3.30pm, for 3 days or until works are completed
Holtwhites Hill, Chase Side EN2
8 July 2019 between the hours of 8am-6pm for 2 days or until works are completed