HOPPERS ROAD N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1203850
HOPPERS ROAD N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Hoppers Road N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Hoppers Road N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Hoppers Road between its junction with Woodberry Avenue and Stonard Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would no1 apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 23 June 2019 and would continue in force for 1 day only or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
? Bourne Hill, Green Lanes N21, Station Road, The Green and vice versa or;
? Bourne Hill, Broad Road, The Green and vice versa. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow. Dated 12 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation