PM won't win majority - Reckless
12.21am Saturday 22nd November 2014
It is "incredibly unlikely" that David Cameron will win the general election outright and he will need Ukip MPs to deliver an in-out referendum on EU membership, Mark Reckless has insisted.
- Farage confident as polls close
- Keeper stable after rhino incident
- PM: Miliband got 'pasting' over tax
- Towie Gemma flees Celebrity jungle
- Lotto: changing lives for 20 years
- Klass slams Miliband tax policy
- Synagogue victim 'wanted peace'
- Duck cull starts at bird flu farm
- Killer's husband blames experts
- April parents 'glad' house is gone
- 'Stained glass ceiling' shattered
- School 'devastated' by crash deaths
- Moves to clamp down on bird flu
- Britain is back, insists Cameron
- Crash teens 'wonderful people'
- World leaders condemn IS beheading
- PM: New economic disaster looming