Boy's devices led to terror arrests
9.44am Monday 20th April 2015
Communications found on devices linked to a 14-year-old boy in Britain led to Australian police making arrests over an alleged plot to attack Anzac Day commemorations, officers in the UK have said.
- Star Wars fans can feel the force
- Man remanded on Karen murder charge
- Miliband refuses to rule out deal
- DJ Fox 'showed predatory behaviour'
- Janner no-trial decision 'perverse'
- Body confirmed to be missing Karen
- Miliband 'wins' despite attacks
- Carey reveals the glamour of sheep
- 'Reversal of fortunes' for weather
- Man held by missing Karen police
- Clegg promises 'a heart' for Tories
- Green 'vision of a fair economy'
- Cameron vows to deliver 'good life'
- Man convicted in child sex inquiry
- Lansbury laps up Olivier acclaim
- Rescue drama for Boat Race watchers
- Cameron plays inheritance tax card