It's one year to the day since Watford beat Leicester City in that remarkable play-off semi-final

This Is Local London: Troy Deeney scores that goal. Picture: Action Images Troy Deeney scores that goal. Picture: Action Images

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Having missed out on automatic promotion the week previously and trailing 1-0 after the first leg of their play-off semi-final, Watford arrived at Vicarage Road knowing they had to beat Leicester City by two goals to reach Wembley and get another shot at securing their elevation to the Premier League.

The way in which the Hornets got back on aggregate terms in the 15th minute was sensational enough; Marco Cassetti lofting a curled through ball into the penalty area for Matej Vydra to crack a stunning left-footed volley beyond Kasper Schmeichel and into the far corner of the net.

Within four minutes though, the Foxes had the upper hand again as David Nugent capitalised on Watford's inability to deal with a set piece as he nodded in the equaliser from a corner.

Sensing the need to up the attacking ante, Gianfranco Zola replaced Lloyd Doyley with Fernando Forestieri in the 65th minute and switched to three up front. Within moments, the hosts were again level on aggregate as Vydra played a one-two with Troy Deeney before slotting home.

Deeney had a goal ruled out for offside with 12 minutes remaining but extra-time looked increasingly inevitable until the sixth minute of injury time when Anthony Knockaert went down in the penalty area following minimal contact from Cassetti.

And then within the space of 22 of the most remarkable seconds in English football history, this happened...

Comments (25)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:47am Mon 12 May 14

Hornet Cornet says...

Can't believe it was a year ago when I was there watching the most incredible ending to a game ever. Do not scratch your eyes!

HC
Can't believe it was a year ago when I was there watching the most incredible ending to a game ever. Do not scratch your eyes! HC Hornet Cornet
  • Score: 10

7:14am Mon 12 May 14

mellow yellow says...

The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face. mellow yellow
  • Score: 15

10:05am Mon 12 May 14

Hornet Cornet says...

mellow yellow wrote:
The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Mellow, where is everyone today?
[quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Mellow, where is everyone today? Hornet Cornet
  • Score: 4

11:13am Mon 12 May 14

Poppet Bear says...

mellow yellow wrote:
The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
[quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!! Poppet Bear
  • Score: 3

12:34pm Mon 12 May 14

longcliffe says...

Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
[quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you? longcliffe
  • Score: -4

12:58pm Mon 12 May 14

rayman01 says...

longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
The droll troll is back. Enjoy relegation next season!
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]The droll troll is back. Enjoy relegation next season! rayman01
  • Score: 2

1:18pm Mon 12 May 14

Ramageland says...

longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final. Ramageland
  • Score: 4

2:04pm Mon 12 May 14

longcliffe says...

Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!!

"Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh.

You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
[quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened. longcliffe
  • Score: -4

3:20pm Mon 12 May 14

Ramageland says...

longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!!

"Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh.

You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless! Ramageland
  • Score: 4

4:56pm Mon 12 May 14

longcliffe says...

Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!! longcliffe
  • Score: -2

5:19pm Mon 12 May 14

Ramageland says...

longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football? Ramageland
  • Score: 2

7:47pm Mon 12 May 14

mellow yellow says...

Ramage: you can't reason with a cretin. Especially that one.
Ramage: you can't reason with a cretin. Especially that one. mellow yellow
  • Score: 2

9:28pm Mon 12 May 14

Jonathan Winsky says...

I am surprised that I am yet to read a report of this match that points out that Troy Deeney’s goal was the first time in the tie that Watford had the lead. Leicester had spent roughly the last 10 minutes of the 1st leg and about an hour of the 2nd leg ahead in the tie, and what with how frustratingly the normal part of the season had finished eight days previously, I felt that Watford were destined not to be promoted.

When Leicester were given a late penalty, I thought to myself “this would be such a cruel way for our season to finish”. And then for Manuel Almunia to make a double save followed not too long after by Deeney putting us ahead for the first time in the tie was fantastic! I knew that the goal didn’t secure promotion, but it felt great to be within 90 minutes of promotion and to be set to play at Wembley were I had grown up. I don’t think there was any possibility of our fans’ reaction to the goal being along the lines of “we’re not promoted yet, so let’s not celebrate”, and the chances of that happening were further reduced by the drama and the fact we would get to play at one of the most famous stadiums in the world.

I have seen a couple of videos of Deeney’s goal, and in one of them someone can be heard between Almunia’s saves and Deeney’s goal saying “Brentford-Doncast
er”. I can guarantee that a repeat of that goal at Griffin Park did not cross my mind at any point during the move, although it did actual cross my mind shortly after Deeney scored.

I felt sorry that Leicester had to lose in that way, as I would have hated to lose like that, but the play-offs often mean heartbreak for at least one team, and I'm glad it wasn't us losing that day, even if we experienced heartbreak a fortnight later.
I am surprised that I am yet to read a report of this match that points out that Troy Deeney’s goal was the first time in the tie that Watford had the lead. Leicester had spent roughly the last 10 minutes of the 1st leg and about an hour of the 2nd leg ahead in the tie, and what with how frustratingly the normal part of the season had finished eight days previously, I felt that Watford were destined not to be promoted. When Leicester were given a late penalty, I thought to myself “this would be such a cruel way for our season to finish”. And then for Manuel Almunia to make a double save followed not too long after by Deeney putting us ahead for the first time in the tie was fantastic! I knew that the goal didn’t secure promotion, but it felt great to be within 90 minutes of promotion and to be set to play at Wembley were I had grown up. I don’t think there was any possibility of our fans’ reaction to the goal being along the lines of “we’re not promoted yet, so let’s not celebrate”, and the chances of that happening were further reduced by the drama and the fact we would get to play at one of the most famous stadiums in the world. I have seen a couple of videos of Deeney’s goal, and in one of them someone can be heard between Almunia’s saves and Deeney’s goal saying “Brentford-Doncast er”. I can guarantee that a repeat of that goal at Griffin Park did not cross my mind at any point during the move, although it did actual cross my mind shortly after Deeney scored. I felt sorry that Leicester had to lose in that way, as I would have hated to lose like that, but the play-offs often mean heartbreak for at least one team, and I'm glad it wasn't us losing that day, even if we experienced heartbreak a fortnight later. Jonathan Winsky
  • Score: 1

10:31pm Mon 12 May 14

longcliffe says...

Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season.
Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match.
But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS.
So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
[quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans. longcliffe
  • Score: -1

11:03pm Mon 12 May 14

rayman01 says...

longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
What a truely sad person you are. You are going to be absolutely mullered next year at Anfield etc. Etc. Enjoy jeering while you can. Oh and remember to crawl back into your little midlands ferret hole...preferably somewhere where the sun does not shine.
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.[/p][/quote]What a truely sad person you are. You are going to be absolutely mullered next year at Anfield etc. Etc. Enjoy jeering while you can. Oh and remember to crawl back into your little midlands ferret hole...preferably somewhere where the sun does not shine. rayman01
  • Score: 0

11:19pm Mon 12 May 14

Ramageland says...

longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season.
Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match.
But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS.
So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.[/p][/quote]Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago. Ramageland
  • Score: 1

11:03am Tue 13 May 14

longcliffe says...

Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.
There's no need to cry
[quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.[/p][/quote]Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.[/p][/quote]There's no need to cry longcliffe
  • Score: 0

1:06pm Tue 13 May 14

Ramageland says...

longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.
There's no need to cry
Ha ha - is that the best you can do!
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.[/p][/quote]Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.[/p][/quote]There's no need to cry[/p][/quote]Ha ha - is that the best you can do! Ramageland
  • Score: 1

2:44pm Tue 13 May 14

longcliffe says...

Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.
There's no need to cry
Ha ha - is that the best you can do!
Didn't Watford have the very best players from Udinese and Granada?

In fact Leicester have spent very little this season but we will spend big next season in the PREMIER!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.[/p][/quote]Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.[/p][/quote]There's no need to cry[/p][/quote]Ha ha - is that the best you can do![/p][/quote]Didn't Watford have the very best players from Udinese and Granada? In fact Leicester have spent very little this season but we will spend big next season in the PREMIER!!!!! longcliffe
  • Score: 0

5:37pm Tue 13 May 14

Ramageland says...

longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Ramageland wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
Poppet Bear wrote:
mellow yellow wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.
Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!!
And where did it get you?
To the play-off final.
Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.
We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless!
You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!!
That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?
In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.
Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.
There's no need to cry
Ha ha - is that the best you can do!
Didn't Watford have the very best players from Udinese and Granada? In fact Leicester have spent very little this season but we will spend big next season in the PREMIER!!!!!
Blimey, trying to have a bit of banter with you is a nightmare, you just keep saying the same thing. You're like a f*cking parrot!
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ramageland[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Poppet Bear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mellow yellow[/bold] wrote: The most amazing 20 seconds I have ever seen, and probably will ever see, on a football pitch. And it always puts a smile on my face.[/p][/quote]Always brings an emotional tear to my eyes !!!!![/p][/quote]And where did it get you?[/p][/quote]To the play-off final.[/p][/quote]Where you lost!! "Tears to my eyes and a smile on my face". Don't make me laugh. You celebrated way to early with that pitch invasion, and look what happened.[/p][/quote]We celebrated when the game ended as any normal fans would do. An example of celebrating too early is the Reading fans going on the pitch to celebrate their play-off place last week. You can only celebrate each win as it happens - do you expect us not to celebrate in case we go on and lose the final? By your reckoning, fans should only celebrate when they have won a cup/promotion. That would make being a fan of most clubs pointless![/p][/quote]You should have kept your powder dry and waited for the final-which you lost!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]That doesn't make sense. We celebrated a brilliant game and getting into the playoff final, nobody was prematurely celebrating promotion. After are cr*p end of season and the fact that Holloway seems to have a sign over us, many fans feared the final. You are basically saying we should not celebrate victory. Do you understand football?[/p][/quote]In fact you were still celebrating your win when you played at home to Leicester earlier this season. Harry the hornet re-enacting Deeney's goal before the match. But all backfired on you. Leicester hammered you three nil. You sacked Zola. You ended in mid table obscurity and Leicester ended the season as CHAMPIONS. So you wonder why you are despised and pitied by Leicester fans.[/p][/quote]Everyone knows leicester finished top - I have no problem with that, they were the best team this season. And Pearson deserves his success as he's one of the few managers who knows how to win and lose (unlike you). The only reason you claim we are despised by Leicester fans is because of that fantastic play-off semi, which you clearly aren't over yet even though you've been promoted. And nothing backfired on us, we overachieved in 12/13 against teams that has spent millions. Get over it, we did long ago.[/p][/quote]There's no need to cry[/p][/quote]Ha ha - is that the best you can do![/p][/quote]Didn't Watford have the very best players from Udinese and Granada? In fact Leicester have spent very little this season but we will spend big next season in the PREMIER!!!!![/p][/quote]Blimey, trying to have a bit of banter with you is a nightmare, you just keep saying the same thing. You're like a f*cking parrot! Ramageland
  • Score: 1

7:42pm Tue 13 May 14

longcliffe says...

Where have I repeated myself?
I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know.
It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.
Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier. longcliffe
  • Score: 0

8:14am Thu 15 May 14

rayman01 says...

longcliffe wrote:
Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.
Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.[/p][/quote]Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS. rayman01
  • Score: 0

12:34pm Thu 15 May 14

longcliffe says...

rayman01 wrote:
longcliffe wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.
Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.
Oh dear that is quite a pathetic statment, your crystal ball must be working overtime.
How are Cardiff City and Leicester City in anyway linked, apart from that they both have foreign owners? As do most of the EPL. I fail to see the relevance.

I hope your team can have some success and can add to the 2 years in the Premier.
[quote][p][bold]rayman01[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.[/p][/quote]Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.[/p][/quote]Oh dear that is quite a pathetic statment, your crystal ball must be working overtime. How are Cardiff City and Leicester City in anyway linked, apart from that they both have foreign owners? As do most of the EPL. I fail to see the relevance. I hope your team can have some success and can add to the 2 years in the Premier. longcliffe
  • Score: 0

1:07pm Thu 15 May 14

rayman01 says...

longcliffe wrote:
rayman01 wrote:
longcliffe wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.
Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.
Oh dear that is quite a pathetic statment, your crystal ball must be working overtime. How are Cardiff City and Leicester City in anyway linked, apart from that they both have foreign owners? As do most of the EPL. I fail to see the relevance. I hope your team can have some success and can add to the 2 years in the Premier.
The similarity is clear - you both play in blue, but cardiff now play in red and are called Bluebirds! Nobody doubts Leicester deserved not win Championship this owners. You learnt lessons of previous season and stuck with Pearson and a talented squad and we failed. But trolling on our website is pathetic. I was only making general point that EPL is no cakewalk even if invest loads. Believe me as I work with Crystal Palace and Fulham supporters.So best of luck next year but enjoy your team as it is sad to choose now to goad us. LUV THE HORNS!
[quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rayman01[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.[/p][/quote]Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.[/p][/quote]Oh dear that is quite a pathetic statment, your crystal ball must be working overtime. How are Cardiff City and Leicester City in anyway linked, apart from that they both have foreign owners? As do most of the EPL. I fail to see the relevance. I hope your team can have some success and can add to the 2 years in the Premier.[/p][/quote]The similarity is clear - you both play in blue, but cardiff now play in red and are called Bluebirds! Nobody doubts Leicester deserved not win Championship this owners. You learnt lessons of previous season and stuck with Pearson and a talented squad and we failed. But trolling on our website is pathetic. I was only making general point that EPL is no cakewalk even if invest loads. Believe me as I work with Crystal Palace and Fulham supporters.So best of luck next year but enjoy your team as it is sad to choose now to goad us. LUV THE HORNS! rayman01
  • Score: 0

4:13pm Thu 15 May 14

longcliffe says...

rayman01 wrote:
longcliffe wrote:
rayman01 wrote:
longcliffe wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.
Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.
Oh dear that is quite a pathetic statment, your crystal ball must be working overtime. How are Cardiff City and Leicester City in anyway linked, apart from that they both have foreign owners? As do most of the EPL. I fail to see the relevance. I hope your team can have some success and can add to the 2 years in the Premier.
The similarity is clear - you both play in blue, but cardiff now play in red and are called Bluebirds! Nobody doubts Leicester deserved not win Championship this owners. You learnt lessons of previous season and stuck with Pearson and a talented squad and we failed. But trolling on our website is pathetic. I was only making general point that EPL is no cakewalk even if invest loads. Believe me as I work with Crystal Palace and Fulham supporters.So best of luck next year but enjoy your team as it is sad to choose now to goad us. LUV THE HORNS!
I am not goading you or your fans. I repeat it was your fans that seem to think the play-off semi final was "the greatest game ever". They could not wait to celebrate, but it was too premature.
So one of you says i'm trolling and another wants some banter.
[quote][p][bold]rayman01[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rayman01[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]longcliffe[/bold] wrote: Where have I repeated myself? I couldn't imagine having banter with you but never know. It's you lot that dish out the insults but I try and keep it civil. You just can't accept that Leicester are in the Premier.[/p][/quote]Read the media reports about Leicester spending big in EPL. Your owners remind me of Mr. Tan at Cardiff. You will be celebrating next year when they change your club identity and you are promoting Asian business rather than football. Our owners in for long term and football people. See you on the way down saddo! LUV THE HORNS.[/p][/quote]Oh dear that is quite a pathetic statment, your crystal ball must be working overtime. How are Cardiff City and Leicester City in anyway linked, apart from that they both have foreign owners? As do most of the EPL. I fail to see the relevance. I hope your team can have some success and can add to the 2 years in the Premier.[/p][/quote]The similarity is clear - you both play in blue, but cardiff now play in red and are called Bluebirds! Nobody doubts Leicester deserved not win Championship this owners. You learnt lessons of previous season and stuck with Pearson and a talented squad and we failed. But trolling on our website is pathetic. I was only making general point that EPL is no cakewalk even if invest loads. Believe me as I work with Crystal Palace and Fulham supporters.So best of luck next year but enjoy your team as it is sad to choose now to goad us. LUV THE HORNS![/p][/quote]I am not goading you or your fans. I repeat it was your fans that seem to think the play-off semi final was "the greatest game ever". They could not wait to celebrate, but it was too premature. So one of you says i'm trolling and another wants some banter. longcliffe
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree