Chu-Young Park, who is on loan at Watford from Arsenal, nets for South Korea in their friendly win in Greece

Chu-Young Park, who is on loan at Watford from Arsenal, celebrates his goal. Picture: Action Images

Chu-Young Park, who is on loan at Watford from Arsenal, celebrates his goal. Picture: Action Images

First published in Latest Sport
Last updated

On-loan Arsenal striker Chu-Young Park scored the opening goal for South Korea in their 2-0 friendly victory against Greece.

Park, who is on loan with the Hornets until the end of the campaign, broke the deadlock in the 19th minute. Bayer Leverkusen’s Heung-Min Son netted in the second period to secure victory.

Daniel Pudil made his first appearance for Czech Republic since May 2012 last night, but the wing-back couldn’t make it a winning return.

Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky put the Czechs ahead only for Hoffenheim’s Tarik Elyounoussi to level the score.

Former Hornet Matej Vydra struck six minutes before the interval and that looked like being the winner. However, Morten Gamst Pedersen found the net with two minutes remaining and the game was drawn.

Ikechi Anya played all but one minute of Scotland’s 1-0 win in Poland. The wing-back was replaced in second half stoppage time by Chris Burke. A goal from Scott Brown sealed victory for the Scots.

Joel Ekstrand was brought on in the 47th minute of Sweden’s 2-1 defeat in Turkey.

The Hornets centre-back replaced Rasmus Bengtsson just after the break with his side one goal behind after Mevlut Erdinc had struck an early opener.

Ola Toivonen equalised for Sweden but Olcan Adin netted the winner for the home side.

Essaïd Belkalem was an unused substitute for Algeria who defeated Slovenia 2-0 while Daniel Tozser didn’t feature for Hungary in their 2-1 loss to Finland.

Cristian Battocchio played the entire game for Italy Under-21s who overcame Northern Ireland Under-21s 2-0 thanks to goals from Daniele Rugani and Marcello Trotta.

Jonathan Bond was an unused substitute as England Under-21s beat Wales Under-21s 1-0. A strike from Nathan Redmond has put the Three Lions on the verge of qualifying for the Euro 2015 play-offs.

Comments (11)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:12am Thu 6 Mar 14

JohnnyBarnes says...

All very good experience for the boys.

Hopefully they'll come back fit and with confidence for the run-in.
All very good experience for the boys. Hopefully they'll come back fit and with confidence for the run-in. JohnnyBarnes
  • Score: 10

1:55pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Harry's Bar says...

Is that the same Chu Young Park who can't get a game for Watford, a Club in the English second tier? The Club with the "revolving door" player policy, borne out of the mantra that if you don't spend any money on fees none of the mistakes will prove too expensive. I don't think Arsenal can understand us, but then they don't have Nani in charge.
Is that the same Chu Young Park who can't get a game for Watford, a Club in the English second tier? The Club with the "revolving door" player policy, borne out of the mantra that if you don't spend any money on fees none of the mistakes will prove too expensive. I don't think Arsenal can understand us, but then they don't have Nani in charge. Harry's Bar
  • Score: -23

2:10pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Hornankey says...

With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........
........or am I missing something?
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something? Hornankey
  • Score: 17

3:36pm Thu 6 Mar 14

StotfoldHornet says...

Hornankey wrote:
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........

........or am I missing something?
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent
[quote][p][bold]Hornankey[/bold] wrote: With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent StotfoldHornet
  • Score: -13

4:22pm Thu 6 Mar 14

JohnnyBarnes says...

StotfoldHornet wrote:
Hornankey wrote:
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........


........or am I missing something?
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent
I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2:
1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and
2) that there are 10 teams with more talent

re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge.
Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries.

but
2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion.
We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.
[quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hornankey[/bold] wrote: With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent[/p][/quote]I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2: 1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and 2) that there are 10 teams with more talent re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge. Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries. but 2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion. We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together. JohnnyBarnes
  • Score: 11

4:33pm Thu 6 Mar 14

andyhooked says...

At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent

Spot on StotfoldHornet ! But then we are getting a bit better but it is the revolving doors policy and Beppe trying to keep everyone happy and changing the line up when bar injuries it is not helpful. Nani has bought in some garbage and that does not help but then some good guys as well. Look at Leicester. An amazing game that took us to Wembley and an incredible finish to the play off game but we have gone backwards and not forwards, even though we were perhaps punching above our weight and everone's expectations.
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent Spot on StotfoldHornet ! But then we are getting a bit better but it is the revolving doors policy and Beppe trying to keep everyone happy and changing the line up when bar injuries it is not helpful. Nani has bought in some garbage and that does not help but then some good guys as well. Look at Leicester. An amazing game that took us to Wembley and an incredible finish to the play off game but we have gone backwards and not forwards, even though we were perhaps punching above our weight and everone's expectations. andyhooked
  • Score: -3

5:22pm Thu 6 Mar 14

StotfoldHornet says...

JohnnyBarnes wrote:
StotfoldHornet wrote:
Hornankey wrote:
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........



........or am I missing something?
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent
I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2:
1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and
2) that there are 10 teams with more talent

re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge.
Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries.

but
2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion.
We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.
Dont get me wrong, my comment wast meant as a dig, it wasnt meant as a positive/negative comment..... the fact is.... currently we are the 11th best team in the league.... from where we were 2 years ago under Baz to where we are now on and off the pitch is a huge step forward.... that i'm sure you'll agree is also a fact
[quote][p][bold]JohnnyBarnes[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hornankey[/bold] wrote: With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent[/p][/quote]I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2: 1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and 2) that there are 10 teams with more talent re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge. Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries. but 2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion. We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.[/p][/quote]Dont get me wrong, my comment wast meant as a dig, it wasnt meant as a positive/negative comment..... the fact is.... currently we are the 11th best team in the league.... from where we were 2 years ago under Baz to where we are now on and off the pitch is a huge step forward.... that i'm sure you'll agree is also a fact StotfoldHornet
  • Score: 0

5:24pm Thu 6 Mar 14

tiger bay says...

StotfoldHornet wrote:
Hornankey wrote:
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........


........or am I missing something?
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent
Spot on Stotty. ..as I write this, your post has minus 5..just shows the mentality of some of the contributers on here. .Blind faith helps no one, the reality is we are a mid table side. We are not a million miles away from a team good enough to challenge next season although in my opinion the over negative tactics will have to change for us to improve on this disappointing season. .
[quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hornankey[/bold] wrote: With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent[/p][/quote]Spot on Stotty. ..as I write this, your post has minus 5..just shows the mentality of some of the contributers on here. .Blind faith helps no one, the reality is we are a mid table side. We are not a million miles away from a team good enough to challenge next season although in my opinion the over negative tactics will have to change for us to improve on this disappointing season. . tiger bay
  • Score: -9

5:40pm Thu 6 Mar 14

JohnnyBarnes says...

StotfoldHornet wrote:
JohnnyBarnes wrote:
StotfoldHornet wrote:
Hornankey wrote:
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........




........or am I missing something?
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent
I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2:
1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and
2) that there are 10 teams with more talent

re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge.
Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries.

but
2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion.
We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.
Dont get me wrong, my comment wast meant as a dig, it wasnt meant as a positive/negative comment..... the fact is.... currently we are the 11th best team in the league.... from where we were 2 years ago under Baz to where we are now on and off the pitch is a huge step forward.... that i'm sure you'll agree is also a fact
Big time mate!
I certainly wasn't having a pop either, it was just my opinion. I think that my own expectations were too high - as were many others - but like you, I'm very pleased with where we are as a club overall now. As you say, compare being midtable now to when we were (somehow) midtable under Bassini and it's a no-contest. I just don't feel the urgency now that I did earlier in the season. Promotion will happen, it's just a matter of when.
[quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JohnnyBarnes[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hornankey[/bold] wrote: With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent[/p][/quote]I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2: 1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and 2) that there are 10 teams with more talent re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge. Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries. but 2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion. We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.[/p][/quote]Dont get me wrong, my comment wast meant as a dig, it wasnt meant as a positive/negative comment..... the fact is.... currently we are the 11th best team in the league.... from where we were 2 years ago under Baz to where we are now on and off the pitch is a huge step forward.... that i'm sure you'll agree is also a fact[/p][/quote]Big time mate! I certainly wasn't having a pop either, it was just my opinion. I think that my own expectations were too high - as were many others - but like you, I'm very pleased with where we are as a club overall now. As you say, compare being midtable now to when we were (somehow) midtable under Bassini and it's a no-contest. I just don't feel the urgency now that I did earlier in the season. Promotion will happen, it's just a matter of when. JohnnyBarnes
  • Score: 7

12:24pm Fri 7 Mar 14

StotfoldHornet says...

JohnnyBarnes wrote:
StotfoldHornet wrote:
JohnnyBarnes wrote:
StotfoldHornet wrote:
Hornankey wrote:
With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........





........or am I missing something?
At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent
I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2:
1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and
2) that there are 10 teams with more talent

re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge.
Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries.

but
2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion.
We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.
Dont get me wrong, my comment wast meant as a dig, it wasnt meant as a positive/negative comment..... the fact is.... currently we are the 11th best team in the league.... from where we were 2 years ago under Baz to where we are now on and off the pitch is a huge step forward.... that i'm sure you'll agree is also a fact
Big time mate!
I certainly wasn't having a pop either, it was just my opinion. I think that my own expectations were too high - as were many others - but like you, I'm very pleased with where we are as a club overall now. As you say, compare being midtable now to when we were (somehow) midtable under Bassini and it's a no-contest. I just don't feel the urgency now that I did earlier in the season. Promotion will happen, it's just a matter of when.
.... Fingers crossed for next season hey!!
[quote][p][bold]JohnnyBarnes[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JohnnyBarnes[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]StotfoldHornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hornankey[/bold] wrote: With this quantity of international talent at the Club one could be forgiven for expecting both better team performances and a higher position in the Championship........ ........or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]At this stage of the season the league table doesnt lie, we do have quality and talent at Watford, the problem is.... there are 10 teams that have more quality and talent[/p][/quote]I disagree... in part re comment 1 and totally with comment 2: 1) being that we could be forgiven for expecting better team performances and a higher league position, and 2) that there are 10 teams with more talent re 1: the depth and talent in our squad is incredible for a Championship team... but expectations were WAY too high from the start - including from me. I thought that us and QPR would walk this league, if I'm absolutely honest, but now I think that we all need to realise that Vydra, Abdi and Chalobah are huge misses; not only for their quality, but also given how much it has affected our style of play. Keep those players and you hit the ground running because you don't have to change your style at all from last season. From the get go, everybody knows how to play with each other. However, unfortunately, we HAVE had to change our style... and with the other, largely required, personnel changes that we've brought in to plug the gaps, we've been too unstable overall to realistically think we can challenge. Just look at the top two: Leicester and Burnley. No real changes in personnel, no changes in the system, no worries. but 2) All of that said, the best two teams/squads in this division, man for man, are us and QPR - in my opinion. We just need to have patience that it will inevitably take time for it all to knit together.[/p][/quote]Dont get me wrong, my comment wast meant as a dig, it wasnt meant as a positive/negative comment..... the fact is.... currently we are the 11th best team in the league.... from where we were 2 years ago under Baz to where we are now on and off the pitch is a huge step forward.... that i'm sure you'll agree is also a fact[/p][/quote]Big time mate! I certainly wasn't having a pop either, it was just my opinion. I think that my own expectations were too high - as were many others - but like you, I'm very pleased with where we are as a club overall now. As you say, compare being midtable now to when we were (somehow) midtable under Bassini and it's a no-contest. I just don't feel the urgency now that I did earlier in the season. Promotion will happen, it's just a matter of when.[/p][/quote].... Fingers crossed for next season hey!! StotfoldHornet
  • Score: 0

1:36pm Fri 7 Mar 14

soulfulhornet says...

I think most of us got carried away last season and assumed that with the addition of the new recruits in the summer that we would kick on. Football and life is usually not that straight forward.

Zola (I know he had faults) did an incredible job in getting the 2012/13 team/ squad to gel and to produce the quality of football we did. Just think if the takeover and recruitment had occurred earlier that pre-season, the team might have gelled from the off. Had the form from November onwards occurred over the whole season, we would have won the division, most probably.

In hindsight, it was too much to ask a rookie manager to integrate another group of players equivalent in number to a whole side, the very next season. Even Sir Alex might struggle with that one.

Nani is partially at fault, but not wholly. After all, he brought in Vydra, Abdi, Anya, Forestieiri, Cassetti, Almunia last term and apart from Matej all have stayed. And how much did we pay for these guys. Nothing or just a nominal fee. Without the Pozzos and Nani's initial involvement this would not have happened. The last player we actually paid for was Nyron.

So Nani has not done such a bad job - anyone want Garner, Dickinson or Iwulemo back ? And before anyone says we should be in for the likes of Jordan Rhodes, Danny Ings or Charlie Austin - we couldn't afford the ridiculous fees and wages that would involve. For example how much is Deeney worth in today's market £3m, £5m £7m!!! .. we could not afford to buy the likes of Troy if they were available.

As an aside and in comparison, look at QPR with their squad, wages and resultants debts. I would prefer to be where we are than where they are, especially if they fail to get promotion.

With the off-field financial problems left over from the previous regime, I think we cannot complain where we are. One great season - playing possibly the best football ever seen at the Vic, - a blip under Zola at the end and a rebuild under Sannino and we still have an outside (hugely) chance of the play-offs and promotion.

But at least It's never dull is it at WFC!

Read the WO report on the Bassini/ Russo court case and understand our future could have been very different.
I think most of us got carried away last season and assumed that with the addition of the new recruits in the summer that we would kick on. Football and life is usually not that straight forward. Zola (I know he had faults) did an incredible job in getting the 2012/13 team/ squad to gel and to produce the quality of football we did. Just think if the takeover and recruitment had occurred earlier that pre-season, the team might have gelled from the off. Had the form from November onwards occurred over the whole season, we would have won the division, most probably. In hindsight, it was too much to ask a rookie manager to integrate another group of players equivalent in number to a whole side, the very next season. Even Sir Alex might struggle with that one. Nani is partially at fault, but not wholly. After all, he brought in Vydra, Abdi, Anya, Forestieiri, Cassetti, Almunia last term and apart from Matej all have stayed. And how much did we pay for these guys. Nothing or just a nominal fee. Without the Pozzos and Nani's initial involvement this would not have happened. The last player we actually paid for was Nyron. So Nani has not done such a bad job - anyone want Garner, Dickinson or Iwulemo back ? And before anyone says we should be in for the likes of Jordan Rhodes, Danny Ings or Charlie Austin - we couldn't afford the ridiculous fees and wages that would involve. For example how much is Deeney worth in today's market £3m, £5m £7m!!! .. we could not afford to buy the likes of Troy if they were available. As an aside and in comparison, look at QPR with their squad, wages and resultants debts. I would prefer to be where we are than where they are, especially if they fail to get promotion. With the off-field financial problems left over from the previous regime, I think we cannot complain where we are. One great season - playing possibly the best football ever seen at the Vic, - a blip under Zola at the end and a rebuild under Sannino and we still have an outside (hugely) chance of the play-offs and promotion. But at least It's never dull is it at WFC! Read the WO report on the Bassini/ Russo court case and understand our future could have been very different. soulfulhornet
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree