This live event has finished
- Mayor of Barnet Hugh Rayner is under investigation for failure to declare his interests in housing at committee meetings.
- He is also accused of abusing his position as a councillor for personal benefit.
- The leader's panel is due to decide whether he breached Barnet Borough Council's code of conduct tonight.
- It is due to be held in private - something that the Times Series strongly disagrees with.
- The panel is made up of three Conservatives and two Labour members, including leader Richard Cornelius, who has previously come out in support of his Tory colleague.
- Tweet us using the hashtag #RaynerPanel