Bexley Council is promoting National Sexual Heath Awareness Week later this month.
The campaign, which runs between September 15 and 21, focuses on emergency contraception for women.
Emergency Hormone Contraception (EHC) can be used by women for up to 72 hours after they have had unprotected sex. There are 11 pharmacies across the Bexley borough which offer EHC.
The council is also currently expanding provision of sexual health services within pharmacies, making it easier for young people under 25 to access to EHC, as well as Chlamydia screening and condoms.
Residents can also register for the C-Card - a free, confidential condom scheme which enables people under 25 to access condoms from outlets in any of the 25 London boroughs participating in the scheme.
Pharmacies offering EHC in Bexley are:
- Broadway Pharmacy in Bexleyheath
- Brownes Pharmacy in Sidcup
- Co-operative Pharmacy in Slade Green
- Crook Log Pharmacy in Bexleyheath
- Falconwood Pharmacy in Falconwood
- Hayshine Limited Pharmacy in Welling
- Knightons Pharmacy in Belvedere
- Lloyds Pharmacy in Belvedere
- Lloyds Pharmacy in Sidcup
- Ormany Chemist in Erith
- Soka Blackmore Pharmacy in Erith