UKIP got the second highest number of votes in Mole Valley and in Reigate and Banstead in the European elections.
Last week a UKIP councillor was elected to both Mole Valley and Reigate and Banstead Councils for the first time.
Mole Valley residents cast 8,126 votes for UKIP and 11,164 votes for the Conservatives. In Reigate and Banstead UKIP won 7,559 votes and the Conservatives got 14,418.
In a landslide victory across the South East region, UKIP leader Nigel Farage and three other party members were elected to the European Parliament.
Nationwide UKIP almost doubled its tally of MEPs to 24 - a shock result that fulfilled Mr Farage’s prediction of a "political earthquake".
Three Conservative MEPs, a Lib Dem MEP, a Labour MEP and a Green MEP were elected in the South East region.
In Mole Valley the Lib Dems received 3,863 votes and the Green Party got 2,576 votes, which was 413 more than Labour. Turnout was 44.2 per cent.
In Reigate and Banstead the Lib Dems got 4,615 votes and the Green Party received 4,691 votes, which was 2,454 more than Labour. Turnout was 39.47 per cent.
- An Independence from Europe 602
- British National Party 164
- Christian Peoples Alliance 184
- Conservative Party 11164
- English Democrats 229
- Green Party 2576
- Harmony Party 18
- Labour Party 2163
- Liberal Democrats 3863
- Liberty Great Britain 32
- The Peace Party 135
- The Roman Party.AVE 35
- The Socialist Party of Great Britain 45
- UKIP 8126
- YOURvoice 24
Reigate and Banstead:
- British National Party 1,987
- Christian Party "Proclaiming Christ's Lordship" 674
- Conservative Party 14,418
- English Democrats 690
- Jury Team 226
- Liberal Democrats 4,615
- No2EU: Yes To Democracy 317
- Pro Democracy: Libertas.eu 187
- Socialist Labour Party 175
- The Green Party 4,691
- The Labour Party 2,237
- The Peace Party - Non-Violence, Justice, Environment 145
- The Roman Party. Ave! 87
- United Kingdom First 289
- United Kingdom Independence Party 7,559