Kitchen fire in Reigate

First published in News

Reigate firefighters were called to Roebuck Close, Reigate, last Tuesday afternoon (April 8) after fire broke out in a kitchen.

A Surrey Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the small fire had been caused by cooking and was put out easily.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree