Chimney fire in Betchworth

First published in News

Reigate firefighters were called to Betchworth to deal with a chimney fire at The Dolphin pub.

The crew used specialist chimney equipment to put out the fire at about 10.30am on Thursday (March 13).

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree