Microwave catches fire in Malden Rushett home

Kingston Road, where the fire took place

Kingston Road, where the fire took place

First published in News This Is Local London: Photograph of the Author by , Chief Reporter

A faulty microwave caught light at a home in Malden Rushett last night.

Fire crews from Leatherhead and New Malden were called to Kingston Road at 9pm to reports of smoke coming from a home.

The cause of the fire was an electrical fault in a microwave.

A family living in the property were unhurt.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree