Tumble dryer fire in Reigate pub

First published in News

Reigate firefighters were called to The Market pub in Reigate in the early hours to deal with a fire in a tumble dryer.

Two firefighters put on breathing apparatus and used a hose to put out the flames, which destroyed the appliance, at 3am on Tuesday (February 11).

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree