Firefighters' chimney call at Lowfield Heath

First published in News

Firefighters from Crawley used a thermal imaging camera and inspected a chimney flue and its oil supply, dealing with ash coming out of the top of a chimney in Poles Lane, Lowfield Heath, at about 9.45am last Thursday (February 6).

A West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the cause of the incident was a faulty oil-fuelled Aga cooker.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree