Honor Oak Park burst water main causes major traffic congestion through Forest Hill, Brockley

This Is Local London: A picture of the congestion (by TfL) A picture of the congestion (by TfL)

A BURST water main in Honor Oak Park is causing major traffic problems around the area, through to Forest Hill and Brockley.

Honor Oak Park closed, with queueing traffic due to a burst water main and emergency repairs between Stondon Park and Honor Oak Park and Devonshire Road.

There is congestion on  Brockley Rise to Stanstead Road and Cranston Road, on Rushey Green to Catford Road and on Dartmouth Road to London Road.

Callers report the closure is causing long delays in around the area, especially on the South Circular Road.

 

Comments (6)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:37pm Wed 22 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?
Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it? white rabbit9

6:51pm Wed 22 Jan 14

rojo174 says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?
Me
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?[/p][/quote]Me rojo174

8:22pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Gypo.Joe says...

rojo174 wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?
Me
No stick it on the Rothschilds account.

Cuckoo !
[quote][p][bold]rojo174[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?[/p][/quote]Me[/p][/quote]No stick it on the Rothschilds account. Cuckoo ! Gypo.Joe

10:07pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Brook says...

If you have a water bill you pay for the lost water. You will also pay for the repair to the main and the cost of replacing it at a later date should this be required.
You will also pay for the Directors bonuses and the shareholders dividends

I bet Maggie didn't see that when she privatised the water board and sold your assets to a private company
If you have a water bill you pay for the lost water. You will also pay for the repair to the main and the cost of replacing it at a later date should this be required. You will also pay for the Directors bonuses and the shareholders dividends I bet Maggie didn't see that when she privatised the water board and sold your assets to a private company Brook

7:03am Thu 23 Jan 14

DJ_SParky says...

It was supposed to be a simple resurface, they took the top layer off and the road turned into a river
It was supposed to be a simple resurface, they took the top layer off and the road turned into a river DJ_SParky

3:23pm Thu 23 Jan 14

white rabbit9 says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
rojo174 wrote:
white rabbit9 wrote:
Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?
Me
No stick it on the Rothschilds account.

Cuckoo !
They would actually stick back on all of us.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rojo174[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Who pays for all that water leaking? It belongs to someone so who's paying for it?[/p][/quote]Me[/p][/quote]No stick it on the Rothschilds account. Cuckoo ![/p][/quote]They would actually stick back on all of us. white rabbit9

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree