Report news now! Text pictures & video to 80360, starting message with WITNESS then leave a space
Dartford pair treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire
TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in their Dartford home last night (September 18).
Emergency services were called to Wade Close at around 8.35pm yesterday and found the man and the woman suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.
Paramedics treated the pair, who are believed to be in their 40s, while firefighters tackled the blaze in the kitchen.
The fire crews used a hose reel jet to deal with the flames, followed by a ventilation fan to clear smoke and fumes from the property.
It took them around 10 minutes to tackle the blaze.
Comments are closed on this article.