A delightfully presented, light and spacious, one bedroom ground floor flat boasting modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom mid way to Kingston and New Malden town centres and with direct access on to communal garden and parking bay.
An ideal first time buy or investment purchase one bedroom ground floor flat boasting modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, mid way to Kingston and New Malden town centres and with direct access on to communal garden and parking bay.
Door to front, laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
Lounge / Kitchen
Single glazed windows to front and rear, patio doors to garden, laminate flooring, wall mounted gas heater, ceiling light point, cupboard housing boiler, TV aerial point.
Range of wall and base units comprising roll top worksurface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing-machine, built-in hob, oven, part tiled, space for fridge-freezer, single glazed window to rear, door to garden.
Single glazed window to front, carpeted, double radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, single glazed obscure window to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn with border shrubs and bushes, side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.