Report news now! Text pictures & video to 80360, starting message with WITNESS then leave a space
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Oak Display Cabinet Oak solid wood and glass door M&S display cabinet. Glass internal shelf. Excellent condition.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (50)
- Gardening and Outdoors (37)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Pets (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.