"Smoking cannabis daily 'is safe when treating chronic pain – but only if you're an experienced user', study finds," says a Mail Online headline. It refers to a study done in Canada to see how safe medical cannabis is for treating chronic pain...
- Halloween costumes
- Stillborn photos
- Too soon to say being tall increases cancer risk
- High blood pressure: does it leads to diabetes?
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (34)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.