"A new study has suggested that exercising in your 40s could stop the brain shrinking," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found people with good fitness levels in their 40s had larger brains than their unfit peers when measured 20 years later…
- Scientists look at what puts the 'junk' into junk foods
- Zika virus: your questions answered
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (15)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (24)
- Clothing (30)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (34)
- Health, fashion and beauty (11)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (37)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.