Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Buy & Sell
Bike medium size18 gears Coppola 18 gear bike with gel seat hardly used buyer collects E4 area.
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (23)
- Clothing (27)
- Furniture and furnishings (60)
- Health, fashion and beauty (5)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.