Report news now! Text pictures & video to 80360, starting message with WITNESS then leave a space
“PET scans could predict extent of recovery from brain injury, trials show,” The Guardian reports. Evidence suggests that the advanced scanning devices may be able to detect faint signs of consciousness in people with severe brain injuries.
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Eating chocolate probably won’t save your marriage
- Salt cuts have 'saved lives,' says study
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
HOMELITE F2020 S-TRIMMER A light weight powerful hedge trimmer and a lawn mower. Can easily be used for cutting grass/lawns grown on uneven ground. Comes with manual, engine oil and a new set of trimmer string. ...
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (35)
- Clothing (20)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (51)
- Gardening and Outdoors (36)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (25)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Pets (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.