"When it comes to exercise, we can generally break it down into three categories - fat burning, toning, flexibility, balance and core", says Lucy. With this in mind, let's take a look at which classes are best for each area - and what you can expect when you get there...
- Did the English smoking ban stop 90,000 children getting ill?
- Media reckons science now proves 'carbs' are fine again
- Childhood before the internet
- Is gut bacteria responsible for the 'terrible twos' in toddlers?
- New discovery about how breast cancer spreads into bones
- Surviving toddler groups
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Art and crafts (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (30)
- Clothing (20)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (57)
- Gardening and Outdoors (27)
- Household and DIY (34)
- Miscellaneous (20)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.