"A daily pint or glass of wine can slash the chances of a suffering heart attack by a third," reports The Sun. Researchers found that people who drank alcohol within moderate drinking guidelines were less likely to have a first episode…
- Mixing alcohol and energy drinks 'may be a risky cocktail'
- The pill provides 'lifelong protection against some cancers'
- Overweight young men 'more likely to get severe liver disease'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (9)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (4)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.